The Mysteries Behind Me

Saturday, November 25, 2006

You are the one

Hi Laiza!!!! you know what thats the only greeting that I can say in everytime I see her.And I dont know the reason why. I met her personally in our badminton class in Gulod,during that hot afternoon when almost my T-shirt is just like a rag on playing her face refresh and ask me can we play?I was not able to reply at that time because of the pressure that someone would ask me to play with her,in a stranger like me.Then I replied her with a smile and say of course yes. It was already hot and our game makes it hotter. I felt a little bit shy because she plays better than me which should not happen that way.I marked that day and promised to myself that I can be better for me to make her impressed. On the following day I came to her as playmate and everything seems fine.We spend memorable time together until we finished our PE class.I told to myself that I would soon miss her charm.
posted by Mysterious One at 12:35 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home