The Mysteries Behind Me

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

layout for myspace

layout for myspace

Today nagbayad ako ng tuition fee ko sa admin pero hindi alam ng mga kaklase ko ang kwento sa likod nang ipinambayad ko ngayon.Before I left home my mother told me to save or to earn money because crisis would soon eat the Philippines.But sometimes I used to waste money on renting on computer shops or even buying something that Idont really needed.Im a good son but sometimes I also need to socialize with my classmates of course.Maybe thats one of the reason why im not a party hopping type because i have a deep concern on the way my money earned money for our living. But for my friends dont worry because when I get a job I would spend more time with my friends whereever they will go.
posted by Mysterious One at 2:35 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home