The Mysteries Behind Me

Saturday, November 25, 2006

They completed me!

Honestly speaking, Im not happy with my first SEM here in TRIPLE IT.YES my friends are here but then they are not enough to comfort and make me happy as well.But now its very cool,relaxing and exciting. Dont you know that I even rushing coming to school because of them. Since Maritess left me I never felt this way for anyoone. I started to hate myself and my classmates as well because of the pain that I felt for the second time. It took me months to forget her and Im trying to comfort myself and say that your not his boyfriend to be hurt this way and besides you are handsome and there are so many girls waiting for you to court them.Well thats life.
posted by Mysterious One at 12:19 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home