The Mysteries Behind Me

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Childhood Life

Back to my childhood life it makes no difference. I was not able to enjoy it even when Ive been to school because for me everything is just the same, nothing had changed nothing was added. In addition to that are my classmates that always hurt me in and out. But what can I do ,this child with thin body and no voice eversince. I always say to myself in my very young age when would it end , I already want to give up.And back home I also treated that way so where would i go, under the manggo tree ,cry and back home when im already hungry. Certainly not.
If you only know the secrets behind my laughs I dont think you can even join me laughing.
posted by Mysterious One at 1:11 PM

1 Comments:

ang gwapo mo.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home